Saturday, August 10, 2013

Check Out This Artist: Portugal. The Man


Hey y'alllll!

Yes, I am in fact posting to this blog at 8:45 on a Saturday night... No comment, I'm on vaca in beautiful Newport Beach!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to share with you real quick about a band I have loved for quite a few years now: Portugal. The Man.  They've been around for a little while, but their 7th and most recent album, Evil Friends, was just released this past June.  PTM has a funky but laid back sound, they're definitely the epitome of alternative rock.  Their songs are easy to listen to, and their lyrics are wholly original and fresh.  I highly suggest you check them out, especially if that's the kind of vibe you look for in music!

Evil Friends is fantastic, I'm newly addicted and thus listening to it on repeat.... But don't hesitate to check out their older releases! My personal favorite album is The Satanic Satanist; really great stuff on there.



Happy listening, and here's to hoping you're out having a crazy Saturday night instead of reading my blog! ;)






https://play.spotify.com/artist/4kI8Ie27vjvonwaB2ePh8T



<3 Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment